i love ghazals by jagjit singh... :)

surly you know of ELO? or Feeder? or even Coldplay?
what music do u listen to then joshSCH?

I know Coldplay.. I don't listen to much music.. just mostly pop. Heres some artists from WMP:Akon, All-American Rejects, Blue October, Bowling for Soup, Chamillionaire, Eminem, The Fray, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Kanye West, the Killers, Linkin Park, Metallica, Papa Roach, Nickelback, hoobastank, Rob Zombie, Weezer, Weid Al.. Those are a few.. I mostly only have 2-3 songs from each artist that I like.

I love bowling for soup and Rob Zombie

You have some good bands in there!
Mine goes as follows:
+44, Adam and the Ants, The Automatic, Blondie, Bryan Adams, The Clash , Coldplay, Crowded House, The Darkness, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Duran Duran, Feeder, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, HIM, The Holloways, The Jam, John Mayor, Kaiser Chiefs, Keane, The Kooks, Led Zep, Muse, Nickelback, Orson, Prince, Queen, Queens of The Stone Age, REM, Razorlight, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Simon and Garfunkel, SIMPLE MINDS, Simply Red, The Stranglers, U2, and a load of freebie discs with really random artists on them!

have you heard i'm not okay from my chemical romance?

i agree with you serunson in: +44, Bryan Adams, Coldplay, The Darkness (though the only song i've ever heard is 'i beleive in a thing called love'), HIM, Led Zep, Nickleback, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2...

i also like Oasis... they have cool songs to play in the guitar... wonderwall, don't look back in anger, lyla, stand by me...

but the greatest of them all is the greatest author there is... it's not like he has the best of voices, but his rhymes are amazing... his name is Ricardo Arjona, from Guatemala... ever heard of him?

That is just a small fraction of my music collection! ~ good old free CD's in papers! :)

Ricardo Arjona?Fill us in.

That is just a small fraction of my music collection! ~ good old free CD's in papers! :)

I got a clash cd free with paper. want it?

P.S serunsun, are you going to college on thursday?

It is thursday we start right?

I hate CDs, they only have one good song usually.. I don't think I've bought a cd in 10 years or so

Buying music online is really expensive here so we are better off just ripping cds

I've never bought music online either.

I don't think I've bought a cd in 10 years or so

I've never bought music online either.

*cough* better not be implying what i think *cough*

lol.. no, of course not.. I-I uh, buy music from my friends. :)

lol

Ricardo Arjona is sooo good, he actually managed to talk about women's period without being offensive or abusive... he's that good...

i know it is not the best reference, but... you have to admit it can turn out to be pretty hard...

ah....yeah...that sounds like Chuch Norris.lol

just that in spanish...

ask any spanish speaking latin american if he has heard any of his songs, and chances are he has...

Ricardo Arjona is sooo good, he actually managed to talk about women's period without being offensive or abusive... he's that good...

i know it is not the best reference, but... you have to admit it can turn out to be pretty hard...

wtf? who is Ricardo?

A famous spanish speaking musician apparently.

Spanish music is terrible. It all sounds the same to me..

no way... you must be talking about those mexican northern "singers"... that's cowboy music... (if it may be called music)... but when it comes to real music (except for that terrible terrible thing called reggaeton, where all is humping and stuff, sort of like hip hop, but puerto rican) there are really good interpreters... Arjona is the best of them all (or at least in my opinion)...

Josh has a point.all the music I've heard some song like Rompe, but it was pretty stupid.Lupe fiasco is pretty good too.

im listening to akon and justin timberlake recently.. cool stuff..
i like avril lavigne and maroon 5 too
rhianna is so hot on her umbrella video..

i hate that kind of music!
So dull and lifeless.
Give me rock any-day (up with Led Zep! :) )

I like that new p. diddy video with keyshia cole.but you can't go wrong with boston,deep purple, and green day......

Favorite Genre of music is: Rock
Favorite bands: linkin park, Ac/Dc, Greenday and coldplay.
current favorite song is: Give Me A Sign by Breaking Benjamin

You cannot say everyone because most of us have different tastes when it comes to music. If you ask me what music I like, well I cannot answer that one because I'm a music lover. I'm actually amuse with different kinds of music. I believe that everything depends on how the music is played and the lyrics itself. :)

I like all music! As long as it is good music.:)
This can be classical : Bach
This can be jazz : Miles Davis
This can be blues : BB King
This can be rock : Neil Young
This can be ... this list is not exhaustive

Wow you guys help me enrich my music collection :)

I like jack johnson, Jose feliciano, guns n roses, pink Floyd, the commitments, eminem, Kt tunstall, James Taylor, Ottis redding, Ray Charles, John lenon, Lynard skyward, Aerosmith, and more...

Erste Algemeine Verunsicherung (an Austrian band)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.