This morning Paris Hilton was release from jail to serve her full sentence as a house arrest. Paris was released for "health" reasons, there is no mention of what that constitutes...perhaps threats from other prisoners if she didn't quit bitching about the lack of room service? She will have to serve the full sentence of forty odd days, she will have to wear the ankle bracelet and be confined to her home. Poor baby.

I have to admit to being a little disappointed in our judicial system, first she gets her sentence cut in half for good behavior which was given for showing up for her court appearance, and now she's going to spend her jail time at home. If this had been anyone else without her "social status" they would be serving the full sentence in jail. Granted her social status does present problems that would require isolating her from the general rubble, but unless her "health problems" were serious enough to hospitalize her I think should stay in jail.

Recommended Answers

All 118 Replies

Yea, thats a bunch of bs.. Paris is such a spoiled brat.. She gets whatever she wants no matter what.. I can't believe they actually let her out of jail.. she needs to be locked up for years.

Wow. That's absolutely ridiculous.

So she has to stay home... big deal. She can still host parties ...

I bet she'll just do it all over again within the next couple years...

They just said on msnbc that she is having a 'make up' party with all of her friends.. her friends were upset that she had to go '5' (3) days without moisturizer..

This is absolutely ridiculous.. had it been anyone else, they would have had to serve the full 45 days in prison. But no.. not paris.. damn spoiled whore.. This just represents a huge failure in our judicial system, and I am embarrassed of the American of it.. Laws exist for a reason.. and EVERYONE is supposed to follow them.

sentence was reduced to 3 days ~ celebrity's could get away with murder......
a flutter of the eyelids and the guards drop to the floor like dogs......

That is so pathetic.

They said the "health" reason was psychological. Paris thought she was about to have a nervous break down..

Oh... poor thing!
She must have felt so alone.

> Yea, thats a bunch of bs
> But no.. not paris.. damn spoiled whore

*Ahem*

*Ahem*

Oh, sorry for that.. I didn't think that was offensive at the time..

Jesus friggin Christ.

I agree, it's an embarrasement for america. But better than the UK. Y'all know Pete Doherty? Still roaming the bloody streets.

sentence was reduced to 3 days ~ celebrity's could get away with murder......
a flutter of the eyelids and the guards drop to the floor like dogs......

HAVE gotten away with murder...
Remember OJ Simpson? He got away with murder because he's famous and black.

because he's famous and black.

I couldn't help but laugh when I read this statement.

..and the way OJ made money of his crime with the "if I'd done it" book is repulsive.. I don't know why anyone would buy such a book..

Robert Blake got away with murder also.. now he's infamous

..and the way OJ made money of his crime with the "if I'd done it" book is repulsive.. I don't know why anyone would buy such a book..

You said it.
It truly is disgusting.

$$$ is what makes the world go round, laws are for the poor

commented: =_= +4

haha..

$$$ is what makes the world go round, laws are for the poor

that makes so much sense in today's ~ celebrity obsessed world!
most people now read 'Heat' magazine rather than a paper.

Society cares more about people like Lindsey Lohan getting drunk than someone that's actually making a difference in the world.

that is so true!

Robert Blake got away with murder also.. now he's infamous

Actually he didn't make money off that, the courts and some good discretion of the network took care of that.

It just doesn't stop!

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Hours after Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest Thursday, the judge who put her in jail ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars. Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer issued his order after the city attorney filed a petition late Thursday afternoon questioning if Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton Thursday morning.

The celebrity inmate was sent home from the L.A. County jail's Lynwood lockup shortly after 2 a.m. for an unspecified medical condition in a stunning reduction to her original 45-day sentence.

She was ordered to finish her 45-day sentence under house arrest, meaning she could not leave her four-bedroom, three-bath home in the Hollywood Hills until next month.

Good for that judge! I hope she is sent back to jail, and the Sheriff is prosecuted!

They call it a "medical condition" when truthfully, it's just a dose of reality.

And I personally think she needs some more of that.

I love it...Al Sharpton just had to jump into the fray and add his opinion which is biased as usual.

African-American social activist Reverend Al Sharpton also blasted the release.

'This early release gives all of the appearances of economic and racial favouritism,' he said. 'There are any number of cases of people who handle being incarcerated badly and even have health conditions (who) are not released.'

This is an excerpt from this article, worth reading.

Mean while back at the ranch our favorite socialite is enjoying the comforts of home (bar and other distractions) while she serves her sentence with selected friends and cronies.

lol.. Sharpton always has to blab his mouth about some "racial favoritism" or another.. especially considering that this is "wealthy favoritism"

Oh Paris can have a good time tonight, but I've got a feeling shes headed back to jail in the morning ;)

I wonder if she knows how bad people hate her.

Hate paris hilton? 'Like why, why would anyone hate cute little paris, who has never done anythn to nobody'

Paris is in her own little world..

The judge is just covering his own butt now. He was advised that she was being let out of jail and it let it happen. Now he is under fire by most of the country. Doing the "right thing" is the least of his concerns imo.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.