Member Avatar for LastMitch

“It is only our bad temper that we put down to being tired or worried or hungry; we put our good temper down to ourselves” - C.S. Lewis

"If i could ask for one thing, it would be more time"

Amateurs do it until they get it right. Professionals do it until they can't get it wrong.

"You are a slave, and your master is time"

Always wear your INVISIBLE CROWN

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Any other barbershoppers (present or former) out there?

"Day 1 of class, get an A... Day 2, get an A... Day 26, get an A... Last Day, get an A..."

Relationshps have become harder nowadays coz conversations have become texting,arguements and feelings have become status updates.............

commented: Very true! +0

Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

Was that from the Kama Sutra, or from the Bible? I can't recall.

Was that from the Kama Sutra, or from the Bible?

There is a form of the golden rule in just about every religion ever invented.

"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself." – Confucianism

"If people regarded other people's families in the same way that they regard their own, who then would incite their own family to attack that of another? "For one would do for others as one would do for oneself." – Mozi

"Now this is the command: Do to the doer to cause that he do thus to you." - Egyptian

"Do not to your neighbor what you would take ill from him." – Pittacus

"What thou avoidest suffering thyself seek not to impose on others." – Epictetus

"Expect from others what you did to them" - Seneca

"Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful." - Buddhism

"And if thine eyes be turned towards justice, choose thou for thy neighbour that which thou choosest for thyself." - Bahai

"One should never do that to another which one regards as injurious to one’s own self." - Hinduism

"None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself." - Islam

"He who desires his own good, should avoid causing any harm to a living being." - Jainism

"Oh, do as you would be done by." - Quakerism

"Regard your neighbor's gain as your own gain, and your neighbor's loss as your own loss." - Taoism

To name a few

I lost today, i will win tommorow...

May all beings be happy and peaceful

I am not a failure. My success is just postponed.

Make peace with myself.

Santa Claus is blatantly opinionated. Year after year, the rich children of the world receive better presents than their less fortunate counterparts.

“There are two types of Pain in this world: Pain that hurts you and Pain that changes you!”

Money is the root of good evil.

"Did i forget to eat today?"

Money is the root of good evil.

The quote actually is

For the love of money (greed) is a root of all kinds of evil.

Money is an inanimate object that can do, or cause, nothing.

For the love of money (greed) is a root of all kinds of evil.

lets not forget that the main cause of evil, in most of history, is religion.

I don't think that religion in and of itself is evil, however, it is used by evil people to commit evil deeds.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion." - Nobel Physicist Steven Weinberg

Patience is also a prerequisite for success

Little something

There are lot of people who try to deviate you while you are trying to achieve something..
Use them as ladder to grow yourself.

Turn failure into strengths

"If people are talking behind your back, it means you're far in front of them."

It is life, live with it...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.