This is just a small lil math boggler I thought of :) I will PayPal $5 to the first person who can solve the following riddle:

See if you can use only four 9s, and any combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, to come up with a value of 100.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

DON'T READ Until you think about it :)

Ok... here is what I think...
99 + 9/9

:) you never said you couldn't put the 9s together. hehee...

Ed

This is just a small lil math boggler I thought of :) I will PayPal $5 to the first person who can solve the following riddle:

See if you can use only four 9s, and any combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, to come up with a value of 100.

Too easy, eh? cosi's right :) Congrats hehe.

I would of said ((9/.9)*9)/.9=100

maan this cosi guy gets em all lol

we want the money tooooo :( :P:P:P

Nice, cosi. :)

i think its not that tough!

answer is : 99 + 9/9 = 100

hope i l get my prize very soon!

Sorry :( Cosi already solved it months ago :) Hehe

Sorry Cosi already solved it months ago Hehe

lmao! :) That is hilarious.

lol..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.