Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

That doesn't make any sense. It's just a site about gorilla masks.

The worst case of weather forecasting I ever saw was in 1966, when I shoveled 12 inches of "partly cloudy" off the driveway.

Sometimes you gotta click it 2 times...... (Other times the vid loads straight away)

>That doesn't make any sense. It's just a site about gorilla masks.
The reason the link is not working is because The Dude uses any link spamming opportunity to tack on his crapola anonymizer into the mix. If you look at the link very carefully, you might notice the actual link it points to. If you really care that much (which I hope you don't).

commented:   -1

I dont spam my friend,if you have an issue with me,please add me to your ignore list..

Stop poking @ my threads....

The link i posted wont work HOTLINKED so it has to be anonymized so it workds (But sometimes still doesnt :()

>The worst case of weather forecasting I ever saw was in 1966, when I shoveled 12 inches of "partly cloudy" off the driveway.

or what about Michael fish in 1987. "There will not be a hurricane". Either next day or two days later, hurricane for breakfast. My wee brother was only a few days old XD

Great site!

worst weatherman I ever noticed was one who said it was snowing in the entire country, when his own chart showed over half the country having clear skies...

Our family visited friends in Ann Arbor Michigan a few years ago, and the partly cloudy turned into 18 inches of heavy snow.

worst weatherman I ever noticed was one who said it was snowing in the entire country, when his own chart showed over half the country having clear skies...

That is why I rarely ever watch the weather and prefer to look at the radar maps myself.

youtube is down atm else id link it

anyway in the 80s england was hit by a hurricane (we dont get them usually) but earlier the weathermen had said that there was none, and that the people who said there was was stupid

Lol.

youtube is down atm else id link it

anyway in the 80s england was hit by a hurricane (we dont get them usually) but earlier the weathermen had said that there was none, and that the people who said there was was stupid

Lol.

beat ya to it ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.