I spent some 30 minutes or so writing up my question and upon submitting my question I was forced to create an account called Dahzz or something along those lines. And now my question that I just perfected for 30 minutes, is gone. Poof! Gone. Deleted. Doesn't exist anymore.

It's frustrating to say the least. I'm not going to rewrite my question, at least, not here since it's unreliable.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi there,

I'm really sorry you experienced that problem!! How frustrating!!!!!

Did you hit the back button on your browser upon being redirected to the Dazah signup/login page? Unfortunately your post is supposed to be stored and then populated back into the message field upon completing the Dazah signup/login.

I'll test it out a few times and see if I can reproduce the problem.

In the future, no matter what site you're on, I always suggest to just hit Ctrl+A (to select all) followed by Ctrl+C (to copy) so if the submit button doesn't go through for some reason (web browser times out, Internet glitch, etc.), you haven't lost your post.

There are browser addons that do this automatically. Not the perfect answer, I know, but might come in handy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.