if i can't edit it directly through any solution , how do i delete it?
i rather not give background info, if its ok.
next time, i will give background info, if there will be a next time as i think there is.

i am going to chose stupid relvant tags,as it gives me no other way of asking this question.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Which comment are you referring to and what info do you want to remove? There are situations in which a mod can edit for you, provided it's covered by the DaniWeb rules.

commented: i got it deleted by a moderator +0

We will snip personally identifying infofmation from within your posts that you didn't mean to post, such as your full name or email address.

However, outside of PII, we do not edit or delete posts unless they explicitely violate our rules.

commented: really? rproffitt says I can delete comments as a moderator. If it's yours I can take such a request and get it done +0

Sorry, Yusuf, I’m not sure what you’re asking. If what’s mine? Make what request?

Yusaf wants to delete a comment, not a post. He's a little confused about what he can do versus a moderator.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.