Trying to get some insight into motivation so I can come up with ways to do a better job giving you what you want.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I have been posting on DaniWeb for almost three months now. My overall experience has been great; I have grasped many new elements of digital marketing from the experts on the platform. Also, it feels delightful when I can solve a user's query who is facing issues within my area of expertise. However, there's one issue that I would like to highlight. Sometimes, when I try to navigate a question, I previously encountered on the platform. Even after inserting the exact keyword or the whole question in the search bar, the system tends to get confused and display different results than the intended user. This issue is often frustrating and even push away user from the website.

So, I request the backend team to look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible. This will ensure the retention of the users and also will ensure to maintain the quality of experience users crave for.

For getting the job done and knowledge. Been posting here for years now.
I am glad i have found this place back than :)
BTW just mine two cents.
I think we should open a section for making money online
Since no forum out there have these two combined. (coding & making money)
And i think here have fair amount of people who are trying to achieve financial freedom from home.

And i would like to suggest a feature to be added in the forum "notification center/icon"
When somebody replied to a thread i posted or opened i should get an notification :)

WOW @Dani made the notification feature faster than Elon ruined twitter :D
Great job @dani :D

commented: Way to go Dani☑ +0

I post on Daniweb to connect with like-minded tech enthusiasts and learn new skills. It is also a great platform to share my knowledge and experiences with others, and I enjoy helping out others with their technical issues.

I am new here, I think this is my second reply, and no personal post yet. Just want to learn and where with the community.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.