Hi all,

My name is NOna, and I'm a universcity student and this is my graduation year in Information Technology degree.
English language is my second language, so please accept my weak writing language as I try my best to explain my self. so please don't be angree if you read an aggrisive way of writing.

I hope I will get benefit infoemation and help specially about Delphi language which it is the required language to accomplish my graduation project that is about developing search engine interface for textual data founded in a special database text file.

In addition: I'm a wife and mother for three girls, the oldest is 12ys and the second is 8ys and the yengest is 4 ys old. To be student and mother is somthing very hard and need a special efforts to do.

Thanks in advance for any one will help me and I'm glad to contribute in this forum, which is the first I did.

Regards,
NOna

Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.