I am an artist living in the deep south. I stumbled upon this forum and it looked interesting so here I am. Does anybody have any suggestions on the best way to get photographs on their web site?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hello painterdude and welcome to daniweb. You can post your question in geek's lounge forum ... there you'll get an appropriate response ... this is only an introduction forum. Looking forward to see you again.

I am an artist living in the deep south. I stumbled upon this forum and it looked interesting so here I am. Does anybody have any suggestions on the best way to get photographs on their web site?

Thanks

hello hello! I just use cuteftp... stuff like that for transfers... My webmaster tweaked tikiwiki a bit on my site and it uploads photos pretty fast though... check it out :) maybe i can add some of your art on there as well. www.elementaldistortion.com (dont feel obligated to visit it, not intended to be spam-like... i just know i'm happy with the set up) You can create log-ins with different permissions, so that when the admin (you, on your own site) goes into the gallery section, theres a little upload button that makes it easy as pie!

Welcome painterdude...I´m also from the deep south!

Welcome to Daniweb painterdude!!

Welcome to Daniweb :)

Welcome painterdude.

Welcome painterdude.

Thanks, I am glad to be here.

painterdude....

Thanks,

I will keep your offer in mind when I'm pulling my hair out later
figuring how to build my site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.