Hi everyone. My name is Stephen and I have my own website. It is a website about movies. You can view it by clicking on my name and viewing my profile.

What are your favorite movies? I recently saw Million Dollar Baby and it is now my favorite movie of all time.

Besides loving movies, I also am a video editor. I love to create motion graphics like you see on ESPN and MTV. Well that's all for now. HOpe to hear from everyone soon.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome. I like the third LOTR movie myself, but the ending is a bit iffy. Once you get 10 posts you can add a link to your site in your signature, and thanks for not trying to post your web address in the actual thread, you have ovbiously read the rules thorougly!

One minor note. Your avatar is already in use by quite a few other people. I would suggest possibly using a custom one of your own. At the end of the day it's your decision, though! :mrgreen:

Welcome Stephen, it´s good to have you here...

welcome to the forums

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.