Hey guys,
I'm Sam and I'm a junior at Hamilton College. I am a C.S. major and love it. I mostly focus in C/C++, python, and since I am taking a course that is going through a lot of languages, can answer a lot of questions regarding SML and Smalltalk. Recently started learning some C# and will be doing a lot of work with Microsoft .Net this summer at my internship.

I'm originally from outside of Boston, about 15 minutes out in Belmont. Since I'm still in college I am definitely still learning... a lot. So I plan to be on DaniWeb quite a bit. I will probably be able to answer a lot of questions, but I expect I will be asking quite a few questions as well. I hope to talk to you guys a lot.

Best regards,

Sam

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Welcome, Sam! Sure you can ask questions here. Enjoy yur stay here!^_^

Hi

I am Stephen from the UK, i am currently trying to learn C# outside of work for career development purposes, i have everyting to learn and will undoubtidly have thousands of question's.

If by some miracle i am able to answer any one elses queries, i will endeveour to do so :)

Hi Sam and Stephen, nice to meet you :D

Hi,
I’m new here. my name is Alexander from CA. I'm a software engineer

Hi Alex, as a software engineer you have a responsibility to learn how to use the internet. (Make your own thread :) )

Hello! Pleased to meet you and welcome to the community!

Hi,Well come to the community and enjoy this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.