Hi, normally I don't like those questionaires, with all those questions to answer,
but this one is kind of funny. I decided to answer some:-)

Name: Mathias
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: I actually don't comprehend this term "hobby". Maybe it is something you like but, on the other hand, don't do so often and without passion?
So I love drinking coffee in cafés, talk to people I don't know there, but I do
this so often, that it isn't a hobby? :-)

Fav Music: all kind of music, classic, jazz, hip-hop, soul etc.

Education: Fine-Arts and web programming/ design at the S.A.E

Work: Artist and free lance web designer and programmer, web development and training

Favorite Movies: Stranger than Paradise, Permnanent Vacation, Hayat Var, and so many others...

Stuff you Dislike: Video Games

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Mathias, nice to meet you :)

Hello Mathias, welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here.

Same as Matthias... +words are precious (and powerful) so...

Name: Nkensa
Nickname: Hummm... MT, molhokwai, and many, many others...
Height: 6'10
Weight: ~150
Hair: Black
Eyes: Deeeep Brown

Hobbies: Listening to music, movies, smiling & laughing, thinking, programming...

Relationship Status: single(bit more here, actually)

Fav Music: depends on the moment... goes from Nirvana to Coltrane, from Aphex Twin to Jeff Buckley & Janet Baker, from (modern?) classical to hip hop, from deep minimalistic tech to traditional pygmee chants...

Education: Mostly Life, with some University and some other trainings somewhere in there...

Work: Living

Favorite Food: Anything Tasty Nature gives...

Favorite Movies: Contact, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Che, Inception (not seen it yet), The Dark Knight, Traffic, A perfect world, The Lover, My Blueberry nights, The Prestige, "Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona", "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", Seven Samurais (Kurosawa), Training Day, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Snatch, Heat, 25th Hour, Erin Brokovich, Wonder Boys, The Bourne Supremacy, Lila, Mesrine...

Favorite TV Shows: Star Trek TNG, Defying Gravity

Favorite Video Games: Still waiting for the total sensory immersion one Joseph Gray and Nina create in Eric L. Harry's "Society of the Mind"

Stuff you Dislike: Noise.

Voilà...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.