Name: Dave Henderson
Nickname: Hendo, Rhipper
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 250
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: LAN Gaming, No Limit Hold'em, Renaissance Fairs, Shooting

Relationship Status: Married

Fav Music: ROCK! Okay...some country. (shhh!)

Education: Computer Science

Work: Project Manager for a Computer Services Company
Favorite Food: Pizza, Steak, Taco's, Burrito's

Favorite Movies: 13th Warrior, Serenity, Starship Troopers, Star Wars (all of them), American Pie (I, II, III), oh, I have a zillion of them.

Favorite TV Shows: True Blood, Rescue Me, High Stakes Poker, World Poker Tour, Californication, a bunch more

Favorite Video Games: Rock Band 2 (PlayStation 3), COD:MW2 (PC), DOOM (PC), almost all FPS games on the PC.

Stuff you Dislike: Rap! Liberal politics, all seafood, people who mistreat women.

I found this site while I was looking for some JAVA help. I got some good ideas, but I still can't get my java program running. Oh well. My final for the class is the day after tomorrow, so it's too late now.

I prefer to keep studying C#. I have a couple of programs that I want to write, and I feel more comfortable with that over JAVA...even though their kind of similar. I have a broken back, so I can't stay in the field installing or fixing crap for much longer, so I figure programming was the way to go. I sure hope I can make this work. I definitely don't want to go on disability.

Anyways...I hope to learn some stuff here, and I'll be as active as I can.

Thanks,
Hendo