kbradley 0 Newbie Poster

Hello everyone!

I am an Aerospace Engineer who will be spending the next few years of my life becoming alot more familiar with programming. I am pretty familiar with procedural things in Matlab and Fortan (77&90). I have helped to construct a Fortran 90 library (while I was in college, a year ago) and I am currently working on an Orbit Determination Toolbox in Java and Matlab. I am in the process of learning the Java Syntax and object-oriented programming, so I may have a few questions for everyone in that area.

I am trying to construct a Matlab Toolbox of previously written .m files right now. I have begun the process of tying the toolbox into the Matlab help browser and I am trying to figure out how the "See Also" Command creates the hyperlinks to the function help. I know how to use this command but I do not know how to replicate what they are doing. I have created my own version of see also that searches headers for "keyword:" and then creates groups of functions based on shared keywords. I want to see if I am doing it the best way. If anyone has tried to construct their own toolbox and Matlab help, please let me know!! Thanks Everyone and nice to meet you!!

:)