AnkurThakur 0 Newbie Poster

Hello Guyz :cool:,

I am Ankur Thakur, a Student living in New Delhi, India. I am currently doing B. Tech Computer Science Engineering, a 4 Year Course, from PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh.

I have completed my Primary and Secondary Education from KV Shalimar Bagh. I miss my Old School Friends, which have been with me at school, the sharing and talking with Friends and all. :*

I had been taking a lot of Interest in Web Designing and Scripting from Class 9th. Hence, I started Working on Computer as a really Beginner(Noob) HTML Coder. I use to see many Files related to My Brother’s Projects or the Softwares CD’s which used to have Autorun as HTML files at that time, and then editing them to make whatever changes I wanted. This made my Interest more towards the Modifications of the Programs. :icon_idea:

You can Learn mor about me at my Personal Website here at : [snipped] :icon_twisted:

I am currently working as a PHP Junior Developer in the Open Source CMS PHP-Fusion.

I am happy to be here and to be in the environment of so many Expert programmers here. :icon_cheesygrin:

Thank You

Regards,
Ankur Thakur

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.