I came on originally to just get a question answered--but I'll stick around for a bit to get to know some people. I'm sixteen, and have had my Compaq 5700US Series for one year. As you can bet, it's probably one of the worst computers out there, you're not far off. 14.9GB C:\ and 3.72GB D:\ that's how much space is originally on it, now it's down to 5.46GB C:\ and 423MB D:\ heh, lame? Well, I've been keeping it free of most troubles for a year. Fixing .dll files and all. Thank god for google and learning how to work with the registry and .dll files. -laughs- Well, I stumbled across you guys while looking for help, and hopefully I'll get that.

Other than that, I'm a fairly normal person who writes poetry and enjoys speaking to intelligent, open minded people about a variety of things. Most of which will range from TV to Games to Life. So, I'll see you around.

Awsome. Heh roger that about google.

Us 16 year-olds kick ass, don't we? :)

See ya around

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.