Sup ppl?

I am new to this community.. but have not come down in the last packet storm.

I shall be brief for now... perhaps more shall be requested or just added randomly as I have enough time.

How about the old favorite; ASL ?

• Sex: Male

If anyone else from Australia reads this, say Gday! If you are not from Australia, you can say G'day if you want, but I would prefer it if you used your own local colloquial greeting..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Eey oop me duck (well that's what they say in these parts) welcome to DaniWeb!

I am very real, although my wife does wonder sometimes!

Ahh... I see; looks like six months for you... may I ask what drives the prompt unleashing of hospitality?

An educated guess tells me the role as Administrator you play on this site would be a fair enough reason. What I shall now investigate is how long the site has been around... perhaps to solidify my first assumption thus reason for statement...

), thanks for the welcome message and cheers for the site

...perhaps the Daddy of this site is he Davey, www.happygeek.com Winder; whose thoughts he suggests, are my business!

---
And so I reply lightheartedly. CMUX

Ahh... I see; looks like six months for you... may I ask what drives the prompt unleashing of hospitality?

A desire to make new members feel welcome more than anything, to illustrate that we are not just a bunch of tech support forums but rather a community.

Don't believe it. Davey is a machine. A welcome-bot. :)

Daniweb has been around since its inception.

> A welcome bot

Is that some kind of euphemism? :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.