First of all, I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. Feel free to move it or notify me. Thanks.

So, I'm 17 years old, and recently I heard about something and I feel I have to do something about it. My Mom's boyfriends sister, currently suffering from down syndrome, has a boyfriend who went to Florida with his Mom. He collapsed from a brain tumor and is currently being forced into intensive care at 60000 dollars a day because they do not have health insurance in America since they live in Canada. To fly a nurse and doctor down to pick him up and care for him is an additional 17000. I am not asking anything from you guys except to guide me in the right direction for how to setup an online donation service because I feel I have to help them out in some way. I'm only 17, but I feel this is important. Any help is appreciated but once again, I ask only for help on how to setup an online donation service. Also, I'm willing to provide any additional details.

Thanks in advance
Alex

You could create a simple web page and use PayPal to receive donations.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.