Hi all,

Ok I own the domain name photographycareer dot net , I bought it a while back when I was going through a domaining phase anyway kind of forgot about it for a while till the other week when I started looking into joomla and membership sites. I was planning on making the site a recruitment service for employers that need photographers and vice versa charging employers a small fee to advertise jobs.

Im kind of struggling because I dont really have that much interest with the topic and thinking of giving it up.

has anyone made a simular site ? if so how hard was it and what troubles have you come across.

Also does anyone have any good ideas for developement other than the one i have.

hi there man i am into the business of website development and we have created many such ad and classified website. i can help u in deveoping website.

plz let me know hwhat syour budget for this website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.