Good day boys & girls. I want your thought on the mass media revealing too much information? By that I mean, for example in the US, since 9/11, there has been many thoughts about terrorist could strike the USA again. some of those methods have been spoken about on TV. Some people have no problem with that, yet others think the media could be doing the terrorist good by giving them ideas....So what do you think?

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

the terrorists almost certainly knew about it already

The media needs to get the hell out of there so our military can just start killing anyone they want without fear of bad press. This is war, get the hell out.

I must say i agree with Josh, why should it matter how you kill someone who is trying to kill you, on top of it, when the media is captured they want the -same military to rescue them any means necessary. but let them shoot a 12 year old boy who shot at them or if they kill a suicide bomber. we would not hear the end of it.

The media definitely release too much Quote " in the news today we are on High security alert All vehicle entering the city will be search" why tell the terrorist so then can make other arrangement or just attach somewhere else you are not protecting.

commented: Precisely. :) +12

The media needs to get the hell out of there so our military can just start killing anyone they want without fear of bad press. This is war, get the hell out.

Which war are you talking about sweety?

Wars are not won by killing everybody!

No, not necessarily everybody. Simply enough people on the other side that they decide it's a bad investment of manpower and stand down. Problem is, that tends to be higher than many people want to admit to. Despite what some people seem to want to think about real war, it's not a case of "We'll be over there by dawn, men, and victorious by tea!" [Note: That's not a quote; it's a loose paraphrase of a certain mindset.]

Which war are you talking about sweety?

Wars are not won by killing everybody!

Uhh the war on terrorism, smart one And yeah, wars are won by killing people. We kill everybody on the other time, then we win. Can't get much simpler than that..

commented: use of foul language +0
commented: I see nothing wrong with his language, and I agree with Josh too about this. +23

What is a dipshit?

If we kill everybody, then nobody is left to win anything.

What is a dipshit?

You.

If we kill everybody, then nobody is left to win anything.

Wow, are you really that much of a dumbass? If we kill everybody, then there will be no one left but us.. we aren't going to kill ourselves too.. Thus, the last man standing wins.. which would be us...

Please, if you are having trouble comprehending war and simple concepts such as 2-1=1, then I suggest you sit-in at a Kindergarten class or something.. maybe take some remedial classes.. or read "Addition for dummies" or maybe "Simple concepts for simple people". You choose.

Wow, are you really that much of a dumbass? If we kill everybody, then there will be no one left but us.. we aren't going to kill ourselves too.. Thus, the last man standing wins.. which would be us...

What is a dumbass?

Let's use very basic logic. If we kill everybody, then you are also killed. Then of course, a person with a very low IQ like you isn't capable of thinking logically.

What is a dumbass?

Let's use very basic logic. If we kill everybody, then you are also killed. Then of course, a person with a very low IQ like you isn't capable of thinking logically.

LOL. Yeah, man..
in war, the purpose is to kill every single human. I mean, we bring our guns over to Iraq, shoot some terrorists.. and then to finish things off we swallow a grenade. All hail Lardmeister! The greatest war strategist of all time! He's so brilliant.. I mean, win the war.. then kill ourselves! Why didn't I think of that?!

LOL aside. Did you ever think the other guys will be shooting back? This is not a little video game.

Enough said, I am not coming down to your primitive level!

stop cursing

stop cursing

Who is cursing?

you and josh keep saying "dumbass" and "dipshit" -- no personal attacks please

Lard: You fool, somebody has to win the war in the end. Yeah, people die on both sides.. but in the end someone will win and someone will lose (in most cases).

Hmm, there are 6 billion of them and 300 million of us.

you and josh keep saying "dumbass" and "dipshit" -- no personal attacks please

jbennet, shame on you for writing such bad words! Someone ought to tell your mama about this. :)

commented: Uhh.. your attempts are being funny are in fact, laughable. -2
commented: Sneekula is being sarcastic, no need for the bad rep +23

Huh? I aint saying we should fight the whole world.. Not a bad idea, though.. We just need to be the first to develop nuclear shields, and weapons which can be used without harming the environment. Then, we can stage a massive world genocide, and kill everyone instantaneously.

Thus, more land and resources for America. :)

Hmm, wonder what a nukilar shield is?

Josh, are you talking about Armageddon? The final climactic battle between Jesus and the forces of righteousness, and Satan also known as the Devil or axis of evil.

Naw, I'm talking about reality. No fiction crap.

Naw, I'm talking about reality. No fiction crap.

Be careful here, 50 million Americans believe in this fiction. May God be with you in the final hours.

the us is actually buulding a nuclear shield in eastern europe

the us is actually buulding a nuclear shield in eastern europe

Why would you need a nukilar shield there?

@Sneekula:

From what I understand of the scriptures that refer to Armageddon, America really doesn't play a role in it.

And you'd need a Nukilar shield to keep the killer Nu(s) away, of course.

Good day boys & girls. I want your thought on the mass media revealing too much information? By that I mean, for example in the US, since 9/11, there has been many thoughts about terrorist could strike the USA again. some of those methods have been spoken about on TV. Some people have no problem with that, yet others think the media could be doing the terrorist good by giving them ideas....So what do you think?

I think the media should be honest about the subject, rather then try to scare the living hell out of us! Look at poor joshSCH, he is already in a state of advanced paranoia.

Yeah, I think we are testing nuclear shield prototypes in Europe... you know, in case it doesn't work :P

commented: Being clever as usual, dummy -1

Yeah, I think we are testing nuclear shield prototypes in Europe... you know, in case it doesn't work :P

Hehe, a good way to get rid of them uncooperative NATO members and their sissy military.

Why would you need a nukilar shield there?

the us claim rogue states but methinks russia/china

I think we ought to get back to the topic at hand!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.