Hi, I am Jeff and stumbled upon the site while trying to research one of those common frustrations we compute users have.

A little about me: I am 25, married, and a FT students studying to be a youth pastor. I enjoy spending time with my wife, reading, backpacking, snowboarding, mountain biking, rock-climbing etc. I also enjoy learning new things about computer and knowing how to solve simple problems.

I would say that I am not very knowledgeable (when it comes to computers) compared to the average person in this community so I cam to learn from those who have had similar frustrations and have either figured them out by themselves or had someone come along side of them and help.

I foresee myself having several frustrating difficulties in the future, specifically in regards to compatibility. My primary computer a PC is what I have in my office; i recently purchased a Mac Book Pro, and am still learning a lot of the "in's and outs" of a new operating system and interface...not to mention all of the awesome new programs!

well thanks for the warm introduction, and it was nice being welcomed by old and new members of the community!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

:) Welcome to Daniweb Jeff !

Glad to have you with us!

Hi and Welcome to Daniweb Jeff

Hi Jeff... Welcome TO Daniweb Friend :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.