Hello and welcome to this online survey!

I am currently doing a dissertation module for a Business Information Systems degree, which is based on the role of gender in IT and Nursing.

I would be very grateful if you would take the time to complete this survey, which should take less than 5 minutes.

The questions are simple to understand and answer

Thank you for your time and participation!:icon_smile:

Click here to start the 'Role of Gender in IT' Survey

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Come on people dont just look!
Honestly your help is needed!

Don't be in such a damed big hurry! Afterall you only made your post 25 minutes ago. Give it at least a couple days for people to read your post and respond (if they want to).

I'm not in a hurry! Just trying to encourage people, you don’t know how hard it is to get people to participate in things like surveys, especially when they are being conducting by students! I've been up to plenty of people, face-to-face, who just assume you’re wasting their time!

So if I sound like I’m in a hurry, I’m not. Just desperate for people to take a few minutes to complete the survey!

haha calm down buddy, you need to leave it a good few days to get a decent response, don't forget that most people spend the weekend with family so won't be online much. Also others may be stuck at the office.

Dazza :cool:

I was interested but your aggressive attitude made me decide not to even look.

lol...DONT LOOK..like I'm bothered if YOU don’t reply!

You don’t know the meaning of aggression! Don’t waste my time with your stupid comments/remarks. Might as well get rid of this post, since 90% of the people on this site are useless! IT people are really stingy/unhelpful aren’t they? Hope I dont turn into anything like you guys!

My bad for even posting up here! I'm getting better response on non-IT websites!

For those of you who have answered my survey thank you so much! Your time and participation is very much appreciated!

:)

commented: Bye Bye -1

Thread closed to stop potential flame war.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.