hi everyone, does any know any good/ accredited university which offer online unix course this summer? I have been googling around with no good result.

If anyone had taken or going to take or taking any online unix administration course, please please let some info here. I really need this course to graduate. thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by popslk45

hi K2k, I don't know of any universities that offer this course, although I do know some companies offer training on Unix if you try searching for that. Sorry I cant be of anymore help to you. Best of luck

hi K2k, I don't know of any universities that offer this course, although I do know some companies offer training on Unix if you try searching for that. Sorry I cant be of anymore help to you. Best of luck

:)

does any know any good/ accredited university which offer online

Just for my own edification, why does it have to be 'accredited'?

My guess is that you have searched and found many online courses.

A place you might look (not sure if I have any emails, if I do I will find you a link, just don't expect it any time soon, if ever as I am unsure I can find it) is Hawaii. I was in Florida and considered an online MBA program via an accredited university in Hawaii. I liked that with the online program I could work at it around my work and family schedule. Before I would have been awarded a degree, I would still have had to go to an accredited(or something official) 'testing center' and pass a test for the MBA. Once passed I would have received my MBA / diploma from the University. And based on my research that test was NOT easy to pass as many are not. Just talk to most professionals that have to pass a test and they will tell you. Engineers have to before they can sign plans; Doctors take the MCAT; Lawyers take something..LCAT? Anyway, to pass these tests usually takes a combination of experience and lots of study.

The point is, if one university was offering this to working professionals, chances many others do as well. BTW I would have been paying for every credit hour just as if I was attending the school. My gut tells me that online rates will be cheaper than out of state tuition, but perhaps not lower than in-state tuition though if you think about it, it should be cheaper.

Hope this helps...why do you need the course to be accredited?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.