hi everyone, does any know any good/ accredited university which offer online unix course this summer? I have been googling around with no good result.

If anyone had taken or going to take or taking any online unix administration course, please please let some info here. I really need this course to graduate. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi K2k, I don't know of any universities that offer this course, although I do know some companies offer training on Unix if you try searching for that. Sorry I cant be of anymore help to you. Best of luck

hi K2k, I don't know of any universities that offer this course, although I do know some companies offer training on Unix if you try searching for that. Sorry I cant be of anymore help to you. Best of luck

:)

does any know any good/ accredited university which offer online

Just for my own edification, why does it have to be 'accredited'?

My guess is that you have searched and found many online courses.

A place you might look (not sure if I have any emails, if I do I will find you a link, just don't expect it any time soon, if ever as I am unsure I can find it) is Hawaii. I was in Florida and considered an online MBA program via an accredited university in Hawaii. I liked that with the online program I could work at it around my work and family schedule. Before I would have been awarded a degree, I would still have had to go to an accredited(or something official) 'testing center' and pass a test for the MBA. Once passed I would have received my MBA / diploma from the University. And based on my research that test was NOT easy to pass as many are not. Just talk to most professionals that have to pass a test and they will tell you. Engineers have to before they can sign plans; Doctors take the MCAT; Lawyers take something..LCAT? Anyway, to pass these tests usually takes a combination of experience and lots of study.

The point is, if one university was offering this to working professionals, chances many others do as well. BTW I would have been paying for every credit hour just as if I was attending the school. My gut tells me that online rates will be cheaper than out of state tuition, but perhaps not lower than in-state tuition though if you think about it, it should be cheaper.

Hope this helps...why do you need the course to be accredited?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.