How are you all doing today?

My name is Victor from Massachusetts and I am trying to look into some ideas for getting a business up and running (i.e. gaming servers, online stores, etc.)

I am looking to find out how I set up gaming servers and/or the website to advertise and get sign ups.

Besides me spilling my guts on how I want make money I am also looking to talk with some interesting people and "get my geek on"

Hope to hear back,

Pleasure to meet everyone I do...

V

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by november_pooh

Hey Nav,
Did you just call me an idiot... hahaha

Thanks for the welcome I think...

Where is a good place to get advice in here?

Thanks
V

Lol.. About the advice, well, it depends on the topic ! If you need some advice/help on hadware, post it in the hardware forum, if you need help on php, post it in php forum ! :)

Clear enough ?

I figure that...

I am looking into setting up some gaming servers to rent out and I am trying to get some advice to such a beginner aspect as far as how to set up a server to start...

Very much a beginner here...

Any advice as far as what sort of business would be a good one at the time... What do you think is a good route to go?

Thanks
VBM

welcome

theres a lot of money in setting up ranked dedicated servers for gaming clans

clans are like clubs - generally members donate a small fee for the running of the server, and have control over the maps played etc...

Thats exactly what I am trying to get going...

Let me know if oyu have any other info to help

Thanks again
VBM

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.