HI everyone, I am the Recruitment Manager of an IT company and I’m looking for a space to post the vacancies available in our company. I know that there are many places to advertise the job openings but I am looking for reliable service and that is why need your suggestions to find a good site to post jobs.

Your suggestions will be helpful!!!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Er, you forgot to mention the Looking to Hire forums right here on DaniWeb...

Or monster.com

All you're going to get here are a few homework kiddos who are too lazy to even do basic programming assignments at school let alone to work a fulltime job.

All you're going to get here are a few homework kiddos who are too lazy to even do basic programming assignments at school let alone to work a fulltime job.

ssssh. Your not supposed to tell them that

There are loads and loads of space to post jobs….as there are more and more people turning to the net to find jobs. My friend owns a Funds Management Firm and he posted the openings at [link snipped] which really gave him a good choice of employees to choose from the applications he received via the site. I think that you can try there and I hope that will not disappoint you.

Cheers!!!

gumtree maybe worth a go

ssssh. Your not supposed to tell them that

I want recruiters to know that, so they only look at serious candidates.
That way the HR department can get smaller, decreasing overhead and increasing profitability (which is good for my bonus) :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.