A friend of mine just introduced me to lowrider videow on youtube. Many are very humerous

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lowrider&search_type=

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Only in America! Proud to be an American car buff!

Would you consider this a 'lowrider' pc mod?

commented: Hell yeah! +16

Would you consider this a 'lowrider' pc mod?

Definitely a cool mod. Didn't know mineral oil was not conductive. I wonder how bad would the smell be.

I keep looking at that mod and my jaw dropped. The thing I hate about regular cases is that they all have the window on the wrong side - so ...

I keep looking at that mod and my jaw dropped. The thing I hate about regular cases is that they all have the window on the wrong side - so ...

The most interesting feature for me would be the cooling added bonus. It got to be nice. But then, at one point the liquid must get warm, I presume.

commented: That's what radiators are for. +16

The most interesting feature for me would be the cooling added bonus. It got to be nice. But then, at one point the liquid must get warm, I presume.

Hmm, isn't cooking oil (or some similar oil) one of the ingredients of lava lamps? Now there is a visual.... rather than sink/float non-mixing liquids, how about different colored, non-mixing liquids being stirred by the cooling fans?

Hmm, I will have to look into this (ooh, look - bright, shiny).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.