We are down to the finish stretch, most likely only two folks to choose from. I have added 'Other' if you don't like any of the two, and you want to write in your own favorite like Captain Kirk, Tammy Baker or such.
[QUOTE=Ancient Dragon;627053]One difference between Iraq and Korea is that the Koreans have not been at war for the past 5,000 years, and the arabs have. [/QUOTE] The Arabs have been at war for the last 5,000 years? I would hope you have some sort of documentation for this. I can … Read More
Ronald Reagan for president! He's a better president dead than either of the current candidates will ever be alive. Read More
According to the latest Zogby poll, 10% of Americans are giving President Bush's economic policy the thumbs up. The other 90% are using a different finger. Read More
[QUOTE=sneekula;681873]Hopefully Captain McCain treats his runningmate a little warmer than his wife. He treats his wife in public like she has an infectious disease.[/QUOTE]Have you ever said anything useful? Read More
[QUOTE=LabASSistant;692791]At least McCain knows how to interrogate prisoners...[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=LabASSistant;692865]he was interrogated[/QUOTE] Yes, that part is obvious. What is unclear is what you feel that implies: That he knows the brutally effective ways to get people to talk? That he knows "morally right" way to do it? (Which would be what … Read More