Hi All,
My second post in the forum, first was ofcourse about the question that made me join this forum. That reveals something about me...

Name: Gaurav Singhal
Nicks: grvs, goru, chhote, gharsingh.... (list goes on atleast 10, how much people love me ;) )
Interest: Maths, Games, puzzles, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis...

for more on me you can visit my <URL snipped>Orkut Profile or my <URL snipped> (blog will be a little fun I guess)
Thats all, I guess I can update this whenever I want....

cheers

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Well I watched the welcome guide after i wrote this post, as a result i came to know that those links to other sites/personal stuff which doesn't help answering a post are discouraged. So please bear with me till I find a way to remove this link. I used the edit post option once and now its no more there. I hope to find a solution soon enough

Welcomed to daniweb, do not worry about that automated PM you get for post editing, you spoted your mistake. Keep in mind edit button stay active only for 20 min, if I'm correct, after that you will not see it again ;)

commented: corrected my mistake.. thanks +1

Welcomed to daniweb, do not worry about that automated PM you get for post editing, you spoted your mistake. Keep in mind edit button stay active only for 20 min, if I'm correct, after that you will not see it again ;)

Nope, 30 minutes ;)

Welcome grvs!

Thank you peter for removing url, and jasimp for giving me correct info about editing post, which I also got from feedback forum.

Nice to see that people like you replied to my post :)

welcome to Daniweb forums

hi lajocar.... thats jin kazama.. my fav. character too... :)

Hi Gaurav:
Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you here!

Glad to have you here!

thank you zandiago.... nice location -home :D

Hi Gaurav:
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much
Self help books..... are you selling those things ??

and to you all, I updated my profile, will be fun reading it...

enjoy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.