Hi all

Well, I installed and registered my Delphi 2006 on my work PC. I'm trying to install on the test PC for Vista and it refuses to let me. It says that I have already used the Serial number.
This is not another user machine, just my personal test machine at my desk to run on Vista for testing. How can I get this running without it telling me the serial number is already registered to someone else?

thanks

JCBond <email snipped>

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by JCBond

What your asking is very probably against the terms of the licence of the software.

If you're wanting to 'test' on Vista as in try out the product on a new OS, consider contacting a spokesperson from Borland ( or, easier yet, looking for a trial version ). If you need the software permanently on two PCs, buy another licence, or buy a site licence.

What your asking is very probably against the terms of the licence of the software.

If you're wanting to 'test' on Vista as in try out the product on a new OS, consider contacting a spokesperson from Borland ( or, easier yet, looking for a trial version ). If you need the software permanently on two PCs, buy another licence, or buy a site licence.

Yes, I was wondering about that trial period. Seems if I need it on temporarily for a couple months to test all our apps, the trial might end before testing completes. I may ask Boralns about this.

thanks for the feedback/confirmation

JCBond

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.