I am palavi,fresher, i am very happy to join this forum , i am a B E student in CSE branch, but i am into a company which does not give any training its a company with all MCA freshers ..sso they will directly assign mini projects among them i did web sites projects . I dont have anybody to discuss IT problems so i am very happy to getting into this forums here there will be more experienced ppl who will help , even i will try to help others if i know the answer...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi Pallvi,
what kind of help you looking for?i am asking on which technology you want help?
i am working on PHP,Ajax,Javascript,HTML and DHTML.

I am palavi,fresher, i am very happy to join this forum , i am a B E student in CSE branch, but i am into a company which does not give any training its a company with all MCA freshers ..sso they will directly assign mini projects among them i did web sites projects . I dont have anybody to discuss IT problems so i am very happy to getting into this forums here there will be more experienced ppl who will help , even i will try to help others if i know the answer...

Hi Pallvi,
what kind of help you looking for?i am asking on which technology you want help?

Hi newbie,
Welcome to the forums,
enjoy your stay

Hi palavi:
Welcome to the site.
Good luck with your educational goals.

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

Hi Pallvi,

hi,
i am working on html ,JSP, in creating dynamic pages in JSP i need help. Creating dynamically populating drop down list ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.