I am palavi,fresher, i am very happy to join this forum , i am a B E student in CSE branch, but i am into a company which does not give any training its a company with all MCA freshers ..sso they will directly assign mini projects among them i did web sites projects . I dont have anybody to discuss IT problems so i am very happy to getting into this forums here there will be more experienced ppl who will help , even i will try to help others if i know the answer...

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by palavi

Hi Pallvi,
what kind of help you looking for?i am asking on which technology you want help?
i am working on PHP,Ajax,Javascript,HTML and DHTML.

I am palavi,fresher, i am very happy to join this forum , i am a B E student in CSE branch, but i am into a company which does not give any training its a company with all MCA freshers ..sso they will directly assign mini projects among them i did web sites projects . I dont have anybody to discuss IT problems so i am very happy to getting into this forums here there will be more experienced ppl who will help , even i will try to help others if i know the answer...

Hi Pallvi,
what kind of help you looking for?i am asking on which technology you want help?

Hi Pallvi,

hi,
i am working on html ,JSP, in creating dynamic pages in JSP i need help. Creating dynamically populating drop down list ..

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.