cool.

what is the font used for the techtalkforums.com?

(on edit: nevermind, i figured it out)

thanks
gkd

Really good but it seems that someone has spitted over the "o" in "com."

more so, had inserted the "ugly" spit because of the thoughts in this thread :p

http://academic.evergreen.edu/d/dasgre16/ttf_ban1.html

It might be a little too busy, or too blue.
It's all I had time for, I gotta get bustin' on some stoichiometry for class.
There's even some pseudo-subliminal code in there. :lol:

sorry I couldnt embed the file to this page by attaching it like the other folks.
-gkd

on edit: sheesh! I made that with the laptop and it looks really dark on my CRT, it might need a redesign to adjust the brightness. oops

A lil sumin i put together

I was eating paan. so had to spit somewhere. couldn't spit on road (keep the city ...), so did that 'o'

more so, had inserted the "ugly" spit because of the thoughts in this thread

Boy i'm laughing so hard i'm gonna fall off my chair lol :lol:

Graphic design is a good way to raise political awareness among people gagahahahaha

cool.

what is the font used for the techtalkforums.com?

(on edit: nevermind, i figured it out)

thanks
gkd

CenturyGothic and CenturyGothic Lite

CenturyGothic and CenturyGothic Lite

Oh, I'm sorry for any confusion. I was asking about the font used for the blue logo "techtalkforums.com" atop the page.

If I'm not mistaken, the font is Avant Garde, no?

-gkd

Are we only allowed to use definitive expressions like " Where cool techies unite " ? as text input ?

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I answered "yeap!" but I missed the word "only" in your question ... feel free to not use our own slogan or make up your own!

No, it's CenturyGothic ;)

hmm. I guess they really look alike, dont they? Sorry, my mistake.

hmm. I guess they really look alike, dont they? Sorry, my mistake

look closely. more specifically 'e' , ...

why arent we voting now?

I'd like to apologize for the delay. My fault! (Today was the first day of classes for me). In any case, the voting booth is up now ... [thread]2863[/thread]

Not too late, floris. I accidently didn't start the poll until 2/4 instead of 2/1. So it's not closing until 3/4 so that it has its run for a month.

Here's the deal ... we're in need of a 468x60 banner that we can use for web promotion or to give out to people.

Have you used the banner for anything? I don't see the winner's banner anywhere.

Im going to create a banner for this website :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.