"Virginity can be cured !"
-- Unknown

"If it is not source, it is not software"
-- NASA

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
-- Isoto Numaro

The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!
-- Homer Simpson

Here are a few of my favourites:

Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it. - Marvin the paranoid android (Hitch Hikers Guide To the Galaxy).

I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped. - Groucho Marx

I don't mind dying, the trouble is you feel so bloody stiff the next day. - George Axlerod

It isn’t necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice – there are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia. - Frank Zappa

To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered. - Voltaire

Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be 'too clever by half.' The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters. - John Major

I sort of felt sorry for the damn flies. They never hurt anybody. Even though they were supposed to carry disease, I never heard anybody say he caught anything from a fly. My cousin gave two guys the clap, and nobody ever whacked her with a newspaper. - Lenny Bruce

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me. - Hunter S. Thompson

I quite agree with Dr. Nordau's assertion that all men of genius are insane, but Dr. Nordeau forgets that all sane people are idiots. - Oscar Wilde

To disagree with three-fourths of the British public on all points is one of the first elements of sanity. - Oscar Wilde

Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children. - Samuel Levenson

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense. - Steve Landesberg

:)

commented: Great collection of quotes! +10

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
-- Henry Ford

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
– Bill Gates, 1981

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.
-- George F. Will

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows the new fashions religiously.
-- Henry David Thoreau

Never look at the trombones, it only encourages them.
~~~ Richard Wagner

I write music which is better than it sounds.
~~~ Richard Wagner

One must be convinced to convince others.
~~~ Stefan Zweig

You know what they say, hardware guys create performance and the software guys piss it away.

To the world, u are someone, but to someone, you are the world!

Life isn't worth living, unless it is lived for someone else.
-- Albert Einstein

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.
Aristotle

As he walked in the woods, Bill Bryson wrote:
"It is not true that the English invented cricket as a way of making all other human endeavours look interesting and lively; that was merely an unintended side effect."

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
~~~ Friedrich Nietzsche

What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.
~~~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often we look so long at the closed door that we do
not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller

" Hard word's can't touch any soft heart,
But soft word's can touch any hard heart ,

So speak in a soft way.
The world will be yours . "

" The runner says : ' Its Possible But Its Difficult '
The Winner says : ' Its Difficult But Its Possible ' "

Think like Winner !

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Engineer: "The glass is twice as big as it needs to be."

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I was driving past a local special-needs school the other day and I noticed a sign facing the road that says 'SLOW CHILDREN'....And I thought, "Well, that can't do much for their self-esteem can it?" - Jimmy Carr

" You can share your Secrets with your enemy but Never share it with a women "

[ i don't know the truth behind it , but i trust women ........ ]

I don't know who wrote this but i LIKE IT ..
" I FEEL THE FEEL YOU FEEL ...
DO YOU FEEL THE FEEL I FEEL ???
IF YOU FEEL THE FEEL I FEEL , I TOO FEEL THE FEEL YOU FEEL ....
HEY DON'T FEEL !!
IF YOU FEEL I'LL FEEL .... "

" distance do not matter , when memories are sweet .....
....... they will remain as a heart beat "

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.