"When the last tree is cut, the last river is poisoned, and the last fish is dead, we will discover that we can't eat money..."

Every story has a happy ending. If it's not happy, then it's not yet the ending.

Never trust a woman who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss...

howz dat?

That's nice ..
Agreed ; becoz i trust those who experienced hehehehehehe.............
[ what about boys ?? hoops i opened my eyes !!! ]
------------------------------------
" The wrong kind of people hate you for the good in you !!
And
The right kind of people love you even after knowing bad in you "

It easier to make fun of something you don't understand, than trying to understand it.

For instance a frequent phrase used by US politicians:
"The Canadian and British Health Care System is a complete failure."

If you say it often enough it becomes the truth!

Edited by Ene Uran: n/a

" Remember Programming is not a job or a subject to learn its just an amazing world of FACTS and Gaming is a wonderful world where your DREAMS comes true ; if you want to learn then you must go for it ; Make your DESTINY then the DESTINY will make you "

I read this in a book .......??

I am the flail of God. Had you not created great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

It is not sufficient that I succeed — all others must fail.

If there is no means to prevent drunkenness, a man may become drunk thrice a month; if he oversteps this limit he makes himself guilty of a punishable offence. If he is drunk only twice a month, that is better — if only once, that is more praiseworthy. What could be better than that he should not drink at all? But where shall we find a man who never drinks? If, however, such a man is found, he deserves every respect.

- Genghis Khan

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

Testing can only prove the presence of bugs, not their absence.
-- Edsger W. Dijkstra

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
-- quoted question by the late George Carlin

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
-- African proverb

"A Zen master used to say, "It is clear and so it is hard to see. A dunce once searched for a fire with a lighted lantern. Had he known what fire was, he could have cooked his rice much sooner"
-Osho

Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day.

"If you ain't first... you're last"
- Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights

"Shake and Bake!"
- Cal Naughton/Mike Honcho, Talladega Nights

As you slide down the banisters of life may the splinters never point the wrong way.
-- Irish Proverb

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
~~~ Albert Einstein

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.