Hello:
WAY too old to be messing around with games, but i enjoy them and do think they help sharpen the thinking skills. play on a MAC and am doing, Atlantis II, Timescape, and Myst 3 at the same time. Get stuck one one and go to the others.
Am located in Arizona.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hiya becc.

Catweazle's 4,376 years old, and wishes to hell he had MORE time to mess around with games! You're NEVER too old!

:D

Welcome becc, nice country out there in AZ. And there are lots of us oldies here that like games...

Well, old-timer, and I mean that with respect since i am not quite as old as you, thanks for the hello. So far, this board seems filled with friendly folk and gamers galore. I can not wait until I have my next problem so I can seek out all the young or "sage" advice.

Lovely, except when it starts to warm a bit. 95 in the shade today. Dry heat, my butt! It's hot and getting hotter.

Welcome becc!

I would like to have a hot day like this soon.. Today in Ottawa we had a temperature of 35 to 50 deg. Almost a record for seasonal low today.

HEY there BECC am also new here,, well I am only 3 or 4 posts old... :D

and yay here at PAKISTAN, I think the SUN is Cooking us today. Its like living in OWEN..:D

Have enjoyed all the posts. Today was Cinco de mayo and I just got back from homemade pork burritos, carne asada tacos and way too much cinco de drinko.
It's ok, I'm over 21. WAY OVER. have 27 tomato on one plant and the wind broke off a branch today. I did repair with wire and electrical tape.
Now, to the games. Any of you into Atlantis II or Myst 3?

Its like living in OWEN..:D

It's like living in what now?! :eek:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.