That was amazing, in 20 minutes you managed to ban Josh4. Im quite impressed at the speed you work at. And the forums are all clean again. So you really will only have noticed him if you were on here for a period of about 20 minutes :)

So congrats guys :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet
Featured Replies

[QUOTE=MosaicFuneral;1048045]I didn't see a single mod around, just an admin.[/QUOTE] Ahem. I'm working as fast as I can here, give me a break :) Read More

[QUOTE=jbennet;1048568]Your infractions are timestamped 7:35 and 7:38pm. Ezzerals say 7:05.[/QUOTE] So? I never said I was a fast typist :) Read More

• Alright, enough of the back-slapping guys and back to work.... you got a site to run you know :D Read More

I didn't see a single mod around, just an admin.

Ahem.
I'm working as fast as I can here, give me a break :)

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Yeah, I rather liked his "THE KING HAS RISEN!!" speech

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread140999.html

A Keep It Spam-Free and a keep it organised by niek_e and some more profile infractions from ezzeral

P.S niek-e, dont bother adding more if they are already banned. In the case of josh just give 2 five point profile infractions for keep it clean, so he gets banned. (give them by clicking give infraction under the infractions table on the profile page).

And yeah, seen to in 4 mins is pretty impressive.

Edited by jbennet: n/a

P.S niek-e, dont bother adding more if they are already banned.

He wasn't banned when I started typing. We were all working on it at once I guess :)

He wasn't banned when I started typing

Your infractions are timestamped 7:35 and 7:38pm. Ezzerals say 7:05.

Your infractions are timestamped 7:35 and 7:38pm. Ezzerals say 7:05.

So? I never said I was a fast typist :)

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Alright, enough of the back-slapping guys and back to work.... you got a site to run you know :D

When the UK ones wake up :)

The US ones seem to come on between 10pm and 6am (my time)

So between us, we have nearly 24 hour coverage.

Hooray for aussies! :) Yeah the whole josh thing happened at about 6 o'clock (am) for me

Edited by Paul Thompson: n/a

Hang on a minute - since when did moderators get to sleep on the job?? Thought the mandatory diet for Mods was coffee and vitamin "V"

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.