hi
i am sadiq doing my final yaer in the disciple of information technology ...
As i am interested in doing my final year project in java .......
i need the suggestion to select a interesting project which should impress the company..
i also need the project description...........

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

dude if u have found any nice topics for ur projects...
pls can u inform me too abt thm....
my email id is <snipped email>

Welcome both, and good luck with your search.

You can find some java college projects here <URL SNIPPED>
hope it helps.

commented: Read the rules and do not spam lousy site of yours! -3

Try a doing a game :) ... I'll ve fun
or a web application .. that's a cool option

hi buddies this is Nikhi.. m doing BCA... guys for this coming sem i got project work.. so if anyone can help to get the interesting proect topics...... i m interested to do the project using java and oracle or asp.net and oracle......

commented: Try searching the hundreds of other threads on this. -3

i did a diet program for my major java project. Users enter their dietry intake, selecting foods and the quantity per food item they are consuming. The program calculates things such as fat, sugar, vitamin A,B, zinc, etc.
The program compares the total amount consumed in the diet to their recommended daily intake and displays the results in a summary screen and chart.

Or what about a scoring program for a sport e.g. golf.
Users create courses, which is made up of 1-18 holes. Each hole has a distance, par, and index.
Users then enter scores per round, and the program calculates their overall score, handicap, average score per hole, etc

hey ne 1 knw abt ne java project to begin with...
does ne 1 has ne info abt making acompiler in java...

I cannot understand your english.

I cannot understand your english.

That is why he got warning on his profile.

Secondly, thread is close down as it is getting re-open every now and then attracting the very souls unwilling to do simple brainstorming "what my project can be?", "what sort of application can help me with some daily routines?", "are there any interests in software development that I would like to investigate?" or "what are actually people developing? what are projects on sourcesense.net?"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.