Hmm...What have you been smoking lately Wolfie ?

Rumor has it he's been snorting lines of "C"... :mrgreen:

i know i joined in like 03 or 04 and im addicted

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

its one of my favorite passtime during holidays. for you could see when i joined this forum in oct(during my holidays) i had posting average upto 10-12, now its contantly trickleing down. it's a quite good measure of daniweb'ing :)

Honestly I haven't got anything better to do in my freetime.

Rumor has it he's been snorting lines of "C"... :mrgreen:

Funny you asked. I quit smoking last Sunday.

Allright, allright. I'll smoke on your behalf now.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

and let me post while you smoke :)

Funny you asked. I quit smoking last Sunday.

And you must have taken really strong one for the last time to end it all...:cheesy:

This is not easy for me to admit, but I have a problem: I've become addicted to answering posts in the forum.

Yes i have this problem also and i love it!!!

Daniweb is a good IT site and i love helping people (Especially on the computer bases)

Im on several excellent IT sites and i love helping equally @ all of them :)

God bless..

Hmm...What have you been smoking lately Wolfie ?

So who's the one with the smoking avatar? :p

Honestly I haven't got anything better to do in my freetime.

Somebody needs a girlfriend... I can give you a discount on a slightly used Girlfriend 1.0...

So who's the one with the smoking avatar?

Ouch... You sure have good observational powers.... consider being Sherlock Holmes :mrgreen:

Somebody needs a girlfriend... I can give you a discount on a slightly used Girlfriend 1.0...

Yeah maybe then there would be someone to kick Wolfie when he makes sarcastic comments. :cheesy:

Won't her software be incompatible with my hardware? Cos Girlfriend 1.0 was released, how many ..., 20 years ago?

Yeah maybe then there would be someone to kick Wolfie when he makes sarcastic comments. :cheesy:

As long as she only kicks and keeps the boot WITH HER, I wouldn't mind.

Won't her software be incompatible with my hardware? Cos Girlfriend 1.0 was released, how many ..., 20 years ago?

Experience is sometimes a good thing...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.