Hi guys,
I want to buy purchase Dell laptop online. Can anyone tell me the reliable and recommended shop or online resource where I can buy laptop online. Need for help.

With Regards,

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

I want to buy purchase Dell laptop online. Can anyone tell me the reliable and recommended shop or online resource where I can buy laptop online. Need for help.

why dont you click your spam link? sure you'll find one there.

are you a spammer too? or are you just daft?

are you a spammer too? or are you just daft?

Spammers are daft :)

Something tells me Dell doesn't need to spam. The poster was trying to help, you bozos. :icon_wink:

I was simply trying to help. :icon_rolleyes:

Famous16 says he wants to buy a Dell laptop online and I don't know about the rest of the world but here in the UK you can buy any of Dells hardware directly from them via their website - it's where I got my desktop system from a couple of years ago.

:icon_cool:

if you'd checked his entire message you'd have noticed the spamlink in his signature.
He doesn't want to buy anything, just to get that link out on the forums :)

P.S I just bought my parents a new laptop in a real store that was 10% cheaper than the lowest price I could find for it in an online store.

If you guys would stop replying to the posts, the spamlink would die. But, no, you have to keep adding more information to get your point across and keep the thread active. Keeps the spamlink active.

I'm just sayin'

If you really want a reliable shop for Dell, try to check their site and buy from there.

If you really want a reliable shop for Dell, try to check their site and buy from there.

Really? Who'd have thought :P

Did just that, expected time to deliver: 1 month. And I didn't even require any customisation of the system...

expected time to deliver: 1 month. And I didn't even require any customisation of the system...

Dell dont have ageing PC's sitting around gathering dust and devaluing, they actually build and then thoroughly test PC's to order.

Some retail outlets sell Dell PCs (here in the UK PC World sell some models) but you're limited to what the store happens to have and you certainly wont get the absolute latest kit like you can get directly from the manufacturer.

Dell dont have ageing PC's sitting around gathering dust and devaluing, they actually build and then thoroughly test PC's to order.

Some retail outlets sell Dell PCs (here in the UK PC World sell some models) but you're limited to what the store happens to have and you certainly wont get the absolute latest kit like you can get directly from the manufacturer.

I know that. Still a month seems excessive :(
Some stores here carry them too, but only entry level models, some of the same Dell have available for 48 hour delivery (Inspiron 15 mostly, not the Studio 17 I ordered).

Especially I think it weird that they'd not have stock of machines currently on special offer for which they should expect to get a rush of orders.

I got my Dell custom built and shipped and it took less than 2 weeks .. I guess area may have something to do with it.

mine's sitting in a warehouse in Shanghai right now waiting for an aircraft to take it to Europe, schedules massively upset because of airspace closures.
Shipped 3 weeks earlier than scheduled, guess they set a way pessimistic date to prevent getting complaints about late delivery.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.