does it?

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I guess this topic doesn't matter lol.

yeah.... your FACE doesnt matter!

lololololol

yeah.... your FACE doesnt matter!

lololololol

If your face doesn't matter does that mean your facebook doesn't matter?

you will not trick me into falling for your bourgeois shenanigans.

...bourgeois shenanigans.

I will have to use the dictionary for that.

commented: i win. :P +0

I will have to use the dictionary for that.

I use half of mine to prop up the table and the other half to give me a boost while driving. It's a biiig book.

So, books do matter!

Member Avatar for anu07

I use half of mine to prop up the table and the other half to give me a boost while driving. It's a biiig book.

do you also use the pages from the books as a alternative for toilet paper :P

I never thought of that. Perhaps that's what I could do with my old books and newspapers. What a cheep free unlimited supply of toilet paper. Hope it's not too rough. :P

Member Avatar for diafol

Rough is good - friction and all that. Smooth is bad. Ever try to wipe your arse with that grease-proof paper stuff they put in public toilets? Well, suffice to say, you need to change your underwear and have a shower when you get home.

Member Avatar for anu07

I never thought of that. Perhaps that's what I could do with my old books and newspapers. What a cheep free unlimited supply of toilet paper. Hope it's not too rough.

heehee......

I used Sears & Roebuck catelog for toilet paper when I was a kid growning up on the farm. We didn't have running water in those days.

Member Avatar for diafol

My mamgu (grandmother) used to have a toilet down the back of the garden. Full of spiders and damp newspaper. At least you could read your own arse later on if you were bored.

No, since how would I see over the wheel? Also, the table would wobble... gotta have priorities.

I had one of those but the wheels fell off.

One of what, LOL?

I care because I have that choice....animals care for their young on an instinctual level....to be human gives CHOICE.

Rough is good - friction and all that.

While we're on the topic of TP...

So that's wha you guys in Europe use :icon_eek: Next time I travel there I'll bring my own.

So if i reply i think it meters. :D

So if i reply i think it meters. :D

Its meters or matters, why should i care:D

I dont care what people think about me if i am also participating here. :P

Member Avatar for diafol

If you're taking the piss out of Europe, it's metres.

@Lusiphur
That's the most horrible picture I've seen in a while. Love it.

Anyway, that reminds me. Two mates of mine were eurorailing about 20 years ago, passing through Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland etc. One of them, Glyn, got caught short and needed the toilet. Luckily they were at a station, so off he went. Hywel, the other one, noticed that he'd been gone a while so went to investigate. There was Glyn stuck without any paper. Hywel, duly went to queue for a newspaper. After waiting an eternity, he reached the cashier, who promptly closed up shop and refused to serve him.
He went back to Glyn and explained the problem. Any scraps of paper was the answer (Glyn's stomach had not acclimatized to the local cuisine). Receipts and spent rail tickets were passed under the door, but they were not close to sufficient for the job at hand. The dirt bucket at his side was filling up slowly. Reluctantly, Hywel passed through the lowest Eastern European denominations. He started off with Hungarian, continued with Czech and to his disgust had to hand through his Polish Zlotys.
Of course the total amount was trivial considering the strength of the pound at the time, but would amount to a veritable fortune for a local. You just wonder what the cleaner would have done when he found the treasure chest. I try not to.

I think some time it meters.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.