here's mine... but it's not feb anymore... :)

One is cluttered, the other is clean so you can get a feel for everything involved with my desktop. I didn't include anything kde-based... oh well. :)

If you don't mind me asking why was Weather Channel banned?

Here's mine.

I use Wallmaster to manage "lists" of wallpapers to change on a whim.

It's a great program and easy to find and use; it also hides the desktop icons too, if you want.
Here's my current wall:

Hey Crunchie, where did you get that cool wall? I would LOVE to add that to my collection!

I don't change my desktop often, so here it is:

herezz mine mine mine....

Thanks, Crunchie! That site has some great stuff. I finally found the Yuna wall at http://www.gamewallpapers.com. They have some freebies and others for a subscription. Thanks for the offer, though.:)

I use Wallmaster to manage "lists" of wallpapers to change on a whim.

It's a great program and easy to find and use; it also hides the desktop icons too, if you want.
Here's my current wall:

Why would you want to hide your icons? I need mine so that I can find things on my computer.

Why would you want to hide your icons? I need mine so that I can find things on my computer.

I guess I follow along with XPs idea of having a clean desktop, so I use my quicklaunch bar and notification area almost exclusively; I also use the "desktop" feature on the taskbar to access anything that would normally be there and there's always the start button, too.:)
Here's a wall from Strangefate.com that I often use; I customized it just for me:

I use my own screenshots from various games as my desktops. I'll post one of the funnier ones when I get home.

Here's another one I like: "The Seeress Dome"....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.