:zzz: what are you thinking or worrying about right now? Ϋ

Recommended Answers

All 37 Replies

I am agreeing and moving.

to think is to do

I am thinking this thread belongs in Geek's Lounge ;)

hahaha! That's right :3

I am agreeing and moving.

:$ ooppssyy! sorry about this.
i thought i was posting this to geek's lounge already. Ϋ

anyway, thanks guys.
:) happy day ahead!

- i'm thinking and worrying about my emergency 12-hour trip to bicol later this day.
now, how am i suppose to do that? :D

Hey youre back! :* wassup there? congratulations btw you just made your 101st post here :) adik lang :P

Hey youre back! :* wassup there? congratulations btw you just made your 101st post here :) adik lang :P

hey! you just made a great smile out of me. Ϋ
nice smiley.

:) thanks.

Really? :$ I'm glad :)

Really? :$ I'm glad :)

Ϋ

Maybe I haven't kept up with every new DW user, but who are you, what is this, and why are you posting a bunch Y's with umlauts?

Maybe I haven't kept up with every new DW user, but who are you, what is this, and why are you posting a bunch Y's with umlauts?

:) hey there MosaicFuneral!

i assume that this post is for me. Ϋ
what do you mean by "who are you?" ?

:Dam i suppose to ask you, who are you, too?

btw : Y's with umlauts? just for smiley.
anything wrong with that?

glad to meet you! Ϋ

what do you mean by "who are you?" ? :Dam i suppose to ask you, who are you, too?

What it normally means; if you want.

just for smiley.

Is it your stand up routine?

anything wrong with that?

Nothing, nothing at all.

What it normally means; if you want.

Is it your stand up routine?

Nothing, nothing at all.

:) oh. get it. having second thought though.
stand up routine? hhhmmm, not really. Ϋ

:-O my stomach just talked!

:D it's hungry.

Lool :twisted:

Lool :twisted:

:) funny huh?
i just had a coffee and cream'o biscuit for my breakfast.

:S ' still have to wait two hours or less for lunch.

Thought: That similes induce nausea.
Worry: That I'll vomit.

:D nice thought and worry.
got another?

I never thought that smilies induce vomiting. I think you should worry about that more coz it's not normal you know =/

I never thought that smilies induce vomiting. I think you should worry about that more coz it's not normal you know =/

ayos ah.

I am thinking about the coming marriage ceremony in my family and worried about the dresses i have to wear in that. :S

I am thinking about the coming marriage ceremony in my family and worried about the dresses i have to wear in that. :S

:sweat: i'm thinking about my trip to home later tonight in an ordinary bus while 12 hours sitting.

:S and i'm worrying now 'coz i still didn't pack my things!

I'm worried about weather, it seems like it starts to rain.

I am worried that retiring from IT contract work in 2006 without a pension may not have been a great idea, since the supply of qualified IT professionals now seems to greatly exceed the demand around here (Brockville, Ontario, CANADA). However, I like having spare time so if my wife and I can get by on savings until age 65 when pensions start then maybe it was not a mistake.

I am worried that retiring from IT contract work in 2006 without a pension may not have been a great idea, since the supply of qualified IT professionals now seems to greatly exceed the demand around here (Brockville, Ontario, CANADA). However, I like having spare time so if my wife and I can get by on savings until age 65 when pensions start then maybe it was not a mistake.

woow... cool, that's quite a long period working in IT industry. I hope you can share some knowledge and your experiences. you seems like you've got lots of experience and you're a great programmer. and I respect and honor the senior IT professionals. they're cool ;)

hmmm, I see that's a problem. I think you should go and build your own business like a website(maybe a forum?) then the advertisements can help you with your financial problems. wachathink? :)

I'm worried about weather, it seems like it starts to rain.

but the rain is good :( believe me man you gotta regret it someday because here in our country, its less rainy nowadays...

woow... cool, that's quite a long period working in IT industry. I hope you can share some knowledge and your experiences. you seems like you've got lots of experience and you're a great programmer. and I respect and honor the senior IT professionals. they're cool ;)

hmmm, I see that's a problem. I think you should go and build your own business like a website(maybe a forum?) then the advertisements can help you with your financial problems. wachathink? :)

Well, maybe. Since I joined Daniweb a couple of years ago I've learned some Perl, Python, PHP and MySQL which were mostly new to me. My working experience was mostly IBM mainframe, Microsoft Access & Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Oracle etc., which I don't touch now.

Eventually I may acquire the skills to build my own website. Actually I have built a website for my wife at http://fpe.awardspace.info/ but, as you can see, it would need much more content and traffic before it would interest advertisers. As for a forum, I like Daniweb and prefer hanging around here to creating my own. Of course, it is so much easier to create your own web-site than it used to be, that almost any one can have their own. The hard part is to keep it updated with new content that is somehow more interesting than everyone else's.:)

BTW, that Ÿ with umlaut reminds me of the symbol for psychology, Ψ, although it's not the same at all.:confused:

I am worried about the fact that I just don't worry about anything.

i have this job and its still not done. im confuse! gosh!

SNIP

Well, maybe. Since I joined Daniweb a couple of years ago I've learned some Perl, Python, PHP and MySQL which were mostly new to me. My working experience was mostly IBM mainframe, Microsoft Access & Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Oracle etc., which I don't touch now.

Eventually I may acquire the skills to build my own website. Actually I have built a website for my wife at http://fpe.awardspace.info/ but, as you can see, it would need much more content and traffic before it would interest advertisers. As for a forum, I like Daniweb and prefer hanging around here to creating my own. Of course, it is so much easier to create your own web-site than it used to be, that almost any one can have their own. The hard part is to keep it updated with new content that is somehow more interesting than everyone else's.:)

BTW, that Ÿ with umlaut reminds me of the symbol for psychology, Ψ, although it's not the same at all.:confused:

hey there,

psychology, Ψ, - means what in psychology?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.