As far as I can see, lots of Developer and Webmasters choose AJAX rather than Pure Flash Sites. and I've read lots of articles about this topic. but even them can't give me a concrete answer WHY would they choose AJAX rather a Full Flash site.
As far as I can see, these are the common problems why they would not Choose Pure Flash
1. Flash sites don't have direct URL
2. Google can't read them(but I heard that google is trying to read flash sites too now)
3. Bigger consumption on bandwidth
4. Flash needs to be done in a Software which is kinda expensive, unlike AJAX, just notepad
5. Or is it just the Open-Sourcesm??
now the 1. problem can be logically possible to do
3. but you can lower the bandwidth :(
4. that's a real problem most specially in companies. that's why Companies now are starting to use linux instead of window because its coming free now.
but using flash I think can do more and more powerful and good looking sites than AJAX right?? I mean it can almost do what a software can when it comes into GUI
now tell, why? :-/