With over 3600 members and growing, I'm just curious how many of ya'll are original members who have stuck around through all the good and bad times? Who here has a user ID of 100 or less? 200?

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

I have the magic 140. :rolleyes:

I only come here on the occassion, and when I do, it's just to complain or be cynical. (BTW - you may wish to get rid of the transparency on the drop down menu when u click on the poster's name to the right of a post - i can't read some of the options)

And for some reason I'm now a "colleague". I'll have to be the nasty one that uses up all the sachets in the coffee machine first so no-one else can have any. :p

im 451 :( but i have been here for almost a year now :)

Be careful. Dani starts charging after a year.

Good ol' number 12.

1709. 8) Guess i'm not an OT (Original Techie) then :P

So far only me 'n' inscissor have stuck it out, eh? ;)

I'm 551, so not too origanal but tying hard to fit in =:)

spikes

I dont think i count lol

I cant see it :cry:

Hover over your username and in the status window of the URL, check to see what numbers are after u=

That's your user ID

Othewise, view your profile. the URL of your profile will have your USER ID in it :)

Will U accept under 2000 as opposed to 200? 1991... Not the worst year but then again other then a vacation I took, not the best either. Music was on the downswing at that point too... :-|

2005?

i swear it was more than that...... cos when i joined we had the old style forum with the pinkish colour scheme

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

Sorry, just been wanting to use that line for a few days...

I guess I don't qualify as an old-timer... *whistles*

I guess I don't qualify as an old-timer... *whistles*

neither do I, at 46,588

With over 3600 members and growing, I'm just curious how many of ya'll are original members who have stuck around through all the good and bad times? Who here has a user ID of 100 or less? 200?

my id is 46588 which is considerably higher than the 3600 you posted. Did you leave off a couple zeros? If not, what happened to the other 40,000 members?

This thread was started in February 2004. That's how many members we had back then ... and that's how fast we're growing.

This thread was started in February 2004. That's how many members we had back then ... and that's how fast we're growing.

Oops! I didn't notice the date that was posted:o

woops my bad i awakened a dead thread :)

Dead Thread Head to Bed, Jed! ;)

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

Aww, you are just killing the RPG spirit...

Holy thread Necromancy, Diablo !!! :cheesy:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.