So far today I have:

• driven 50 miles to a meeting that was not, actually, until tomorrow
  • been threatened by some Neanderthal in a car with a hammer (who, I hasten to add, was not man enough to get out of the car, hammer or not)
  • walked into a door frame with such force that I almost passed out from the pain, and now have a kneecap the size of a small (and very bruised) buttock

Perhaps if I go back to bed I won't be able to get into any more trouble, although given my luck so far today I would probably sleepwalk naked into town...

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

zOMG mate! be sure to check under that bed before laying down, you never know with your luck today ;) - I hope you have a better tomorrow.

Tomorrow cannot be worse, that's for sure. Today is like living through a very low budget thriller. :)

Find some change and buy some fourties or fortified wine; then down it in one go. You'll smell like a bum, but feel on top.

Aww, poor Davey. I hope tomorrow goes better for you.

Tomorrow cannot be worse, that's for sure. Today is like living through a very low budget thriller. :)

Davy first never never never say it can't get worse that just causes Murphy's law to kick in. Second- sounds like life to meeee. Better days from now on Hopefully. Later---

how's your knee mate?

Your brain learns whilst you are asleep (don't ask how i know), it will learn how to overcome all the problems you met today. So go ahead and sleep. :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.