Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Sports, fitness, movies.

Relationship Status: In a relationship
Favorite Music: Universal

Education: Bachelor of Degree in Computer System Engineering

Favorite TV Shows: Top Gear, Glee, Hom I met Your Mother

Favorite Sports Teams: Chelsea FC

Favorite Video games: Counter Strike CZ + Source, PES, God of War, Gears of War, +++

Programming Languages: c++, assembly, perl

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Hi Airil Hafiiz.

Welcome to Daniweb.

welcome to daniweb, Airil.

thanks guys..guide me please..(:

You can start first by updating your profile but if you are a private person, do not reveal too much information. Second, look around the forums and see which one are you experience it and start posting there.

3) Go and read the forum rules to be more familiar with it and try not to violate them.
4) A shortcut way, when you log in to daniwe, you can go to your control panel and see who have reply to the thread you have posted before instead of keep on going back to your email and check for replies
5) Anything just ask me or other senior members. You can also go here and post your problems. Here

Last but not least. Enjoy!!!;);)

;)thanks roy..appreciated it..

Most welcome!!!!!!! Feeling glad to get you. I am also new here & hope to enjoy as much as possible..

Most welcome!!!!!!!

Warm Welcome to daniweb

hi guys..thanks for welcoming me..have a nice day yawl..

You 23 and you weigh 63kg??.. you would be a stick figure, i'm 16 and i weigh 70kg, and i'm thin!

You 23 and you weigh 63kg??.. you would be a stick figure, i'm 16 and i weigh 70kg, and i'm thin!

hahaha..nope..my height only 1.69m..i am in ideal weight..plus my weight is majority muscle..my fat only 12%..i am not thin and not stick figure either..;)

Oh, your short then, makes sense, I'm 1.85m. that explains it.

Oh, your short then, makes sense, I'm 1.85m. that explains it.

yeah..i am malaysian though..not many malaysian have that 1.85m height..1.70m is average..:cool:

oh fair enough! well Aussies are tall I guess.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.