Hello there DaniWeb! I'm Vlad, a student and programmer.

I've got multiple medals at our national olympics, and even though I use C/C++, I do know other
10(11, if you count the one I developed) programming languages, including Python and Java.

I'm really looking forward to contributing to this community any way I can! I can answer
most questions related to programming, and have some knowledge on hardware.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i have line on my laptop ... how to resolve it

Seriously? Hijacking my introduction? Anyway, you probably have some dead pixels, so go replace your screen.

Hi Vlad. Welcome to DaniWeb!! :)
Hey Welcome!!!

Thanks, Dani and Jorge!

Hey Welcome!!!

Welcome :),

I've got multiple medals at our national olympics

are you saying your olympic athlete

Welcome Mr Impaler :)

are you saying your olympic athlete

No, of course not. At least in my country, Romania, we call our most importantant math, IT, etc. contest the olympics, and we are also given medals at the event. It wouldn't make much sense for an athlete to join a programming community, right?

Also, thanks happygeek!

It wouldn't make much sense for an athlete to join a programming community, right?

Oh, I don't know. Isn't programming all about being able to jump the hurdles in front of you, complete those marathon sessions and end up with a gold medal performer?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.