Greetings!

My name is Henry, I'm a 24 year old software engineer student and am currently doing my Masters. I'm studying in Portugal though I'm from Birmingham, England (I pay 1000€/year in tuition fees here, it would cost me an arm and a leg in England) and I absolutely love programming!
I've been using daniweb for a long time and just going through old posts I would always find a solution to my problem, I must congratulate the administrators for this forum is an amazing source of knowledge.

I mainly use Java, JavaScript, C or oCalm depending on the situation and only very recently have I decided to dabble in mobile development.

Hope I'll be able to help in the future, just as many of you have helped me,
Aterin

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by DellPfeffer68

Hello, Henry.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

Your post is so interesting and informative. I got a lot of useful and significant information. Thank you so much.

Edited by Dani: Plug snipped

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.