I've been in bed with the flu for the past week and haven't even looked at my computer. I'm finally starting to feel better!

I'm going through everything that I missed, slowly but surely, but I'm likely not going to catch everything. Were there any important things that I missed that need to be brought to my attention? Any oustanding bugs? Goings on within the community?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

The ups and downs, arguments and counters, spam deleting and solution finding.

Glad you are feeling better at last! :)

Thanks Davey!! I'm still not 100%, but I'm feeling well enough to get out of bed and make it onto the computer for awhile. I'm going to try to go to the office tomorrow for a few hours, too.

Does the bug still exist with the Google+ widget in the latest version of Google Chrome? I noticed that Chrome released an update the other day. Did they fix the bug?

Woot Woot! They solved the problem in the latest chrome update (version 33.0.1750.152).

OK, good to hear. Here's hoping not very many people have the bad Chrome release since it was so short lived.

Obama has been impeached and I became president.

Just kidding, hope you're feeling much better!!! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.