The title explain itself :)

Here goes mine:
- Playing video games
- Walking my dog
- Watch some movies (craving for Horror genre)
- Browse the web
- Meet and chat with new people online

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by advent_geek
Featured Replies
    diafol 3,720   3 Years Ago

Coding as a hobby (or profession as freelance) can be extremely insular, so things I can do with other people are a bonus. My interests are varied and numerous, but not sure if I have a "hobby". Too many things to do! I do like watching live sport (rugby - … Read More

diafol 3,720   3 Years Ago

Vice? ![vice.fw_.png](/attachments/large/0/a6287203b3484833e1b0931de55e0c60.png "align-center") Read More

Coding as a hobby (or profession as freelance) can be extremely insular, so things I can do with other people are a bonus.
My interests are varied and numerous, but not sure if I have a "hobby". Too many things to do!
I do like watching live sport (rugby - maybe one good game left in me - at 46 - but last one left me with too many injuries), pub quizzes, gigs for the very reason that they're social in a real sense with real people - not poncing about online and being a sad old fart.

Oh! There's so much to to and so little time to do it!!
This what I've been doing in the past years:

• Reading about health, science, governaments, ufos and conspiracy therories
  • Estudying and plying with unknown(for me) tech stuff like security/hacking/deepweb/bitcoins
  • Drinking beer with friends
  • Playing Mind Games(sudoku, 2048 etc)/MMORPGs/Counter Strike/Chess
  • Watching documentaries/animes/movies/series

Edited by AleMonteiro

Oh! Spammer! That hurted a bit! lol
The 11st commandment should be "Thou shalt not spam"
The vice is not for posting, it's just for checking it out ^^

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.